This week, we take a look at a concept called "Inbox Zero." The idea being that it is indeed possible to keep zero messages in your inbox, and no one will die or be horribly maimed.
- I mention that i did not reread the original document, as I read it initially years ago, and was afraid to taint the conversation. The original article can be found here
- Doug is an email hoarder!
- Is Inbox Zero an impossible dream?
- A full inbox makes your brain sick!
- A question to readers - Time optimization tips?
Take a listen, and enjoy!
blog comments powered by